Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and redirect as necessary
- Generate sales leads from calls
- Communicate, Identify and assess customers needs to improve customer experience
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with existing and potential customers through open and interactive communication
- Keep front desk area clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Maintain detailed and correct knowledge of company products and services to respond appropriately to customer inquiries.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Formal qualification in Customer support experience , receptionist, administrative work, CRM or related training will be an added advantage
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Hands on experience with office machines (for example fax, printer, photocopier etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “RIN- Receptionist” as the subject of the email.