Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Digital Marketing Job Duties
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
• Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Drive traffic to company pages
• Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
• Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Digital Marketing Skills and Qualifications
2-5 Years Experience in Digital Marketing, Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube marketing Microsoft Office
Interested Candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Tile: Digital Marketer as the subject of the mail.